Cost of training
Below is a break down of the main benefits of training with and joining LDC in comparison with the other major national driving schools in the UK:
- Save up to £5,000 in franchisee fees every year as an LDC driving school instructor.
- Receive up to £3,000 in cash back and discounts as soon as you qualify and join us on our standard franchise package with car.
- Top quality DVSA ORDIT approved training with the highest published pass rates. For 2014 Part 1 was 100%, Part 2 was 98% and Part 3 was 91%.
- Up to 70 hours 1-to-1 in-car training with one of our DVSA ORDIT qualified trainers plus a comprehensive open learning package, software and online support.
- Earn while you learn through the DVSA trainee license scheme in preparation for Part 3 (Note not available with all driving schools or only at additional franchise cost).
- An Armed Forces resettlement training provider. ELC approved 3393.
- Super low franchise fee with car package from just £120 per week.
- Your choice of car e.g. Corsa, Mini, Clio, DS3, Fiesta, Focus and many more.
- Many schools claim to be national, we are! LDC driving schools operate throughout the UK from Scotland to the south of England and Wales.
The cost of the full course is £2,795 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) and is discounted to £2,495 if paid in one sum. We are able to offer a payment plan spread over either 12 or 6 months. Our most popular payment plan is a deposit of £875 followed by 12 monthly payments of £160.
** NEW business start up package worth over £3,000 **
Train with LDC on our full training course (Part 1, 2 & 3) and after qualifying, join us on our standard franchise with car option to receive our unique business start up package of cash back and other benefits worth over £3,000. This includes £300 cashback and the first three months franchise, free of charge. This demonstrates our determination to ensure your future career is a great success.
We also offer Part 2 and Part 3 only training for £2195 and Part 3 only training for £1695.
DVSA examination and registration fees
Please note you will also need to pay examination fees to the DVSA as you take each part of the exam. The Part 1 test fee is £90, Part 2 test fee is £111 and Part 3 test fee is £111. Finally once qualified the DVSA charge a registration fee of £300 which has to be paid every 4 years to remain on the DVSA Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) register.